There are several Hiring Events that will be conducted in the area over the next several weeks. Please update your resumes, confirm your recommendations, and be prepared to get to work!
KIA/KMMG Hiring Event
Hourly positions start at $17.25/hr
200+ positions available overall
Goodwill Multi-Company Hiring Event
319 Commerce Ave., LaGrange (New Goodwill Career Center)
Employers include: City of LaGrange Fire & Police, Courtyard by Marriott, Duracell, Great Wolf Lodge, Mando, Mauser Packaging, Milliken, Troup County Government, Troup County School System, Waffle House, Walmart
350+ positions available overall
Greetings Parents, Guardians, and Students,
It is important that students have access to their assigned Chromebooks because they will be expected to use it to take the EOCT’s.
DO NOT EXPECT TCCC TO PROVIDE A LOANER CHROMEBOOK TO YOU FOR STANDARDIZED TESTING. TCSS PROVIDED STUDENTS CHROMEBOOKS IN PART FOR THIS PURPOSE.
Troup High would like all of their Senior students to join the Remind group for their counselor. This will help keep everyone in the loop for graduation and Senior related news and deadlines.
Students/Parents should text the appropriate join code to 81010:
@ths2022a-f Mrs. Pleasants (last names A-F)
@ths2022g-n Mrs. Gill (last names G-N)
@ths2022o-z Mrs. Benefield (last names O-Z)
Student Directions for Updating Chromebooks for EOCT's
1. Open Chrome. Click on three dots in the top right of the screen.
2. Select "Help" from the dropdown menu.
3. Select "About Google Chrome" in the pop-up box that opens.
4. Click on "Chrome OS Settings" in the middle of the next screen.
5. Click on "Check for Updates."
6. Let the updates run.
7. When the update completes, click the "Restart" button that appears. Restart is necessary to complete the update. DO NOT JUST CLOSE THE CHROMEBOOK OR TURN IT OFF BEFORE IT CYCLES THROUGH THE RESTART.